Which Way Wednesday – Top of the Charts Edition

Is it time to throw fundamentals out the window?

As we went through the Sept 21st Fed minutes in yesterday’s Member chat we read some things that were AWFUL about the economy.  I went through my usual exercise of parsing out the minutes and making comments for Members and it’s been a long time since I had to use red highlights that often!  Still the market rallied, ostensibly on the premise that the economy is SO BAD, that the Fed will have no choice but to flood the economy with newly printed Dollars so that a rising tide of currency will lift all asset ships.

The boy from Zimbabwe  on the right is a multi-Trillionaire and those Trillions should be just enough to buy him a loaf of bread if he hurries to the store before they change the prices this morning.  This is what is happening to our own economy, only on a smaller scale (so far).  Our government,  like Zimbabwe, has gotten into so much debt that they can never hope to repay it but new bills keep coming in every day so – What is a government to do?

Why print more money of course!

Now, when a bill comes in, they just crank up the presses and drop the fresh bills in an envelope.  Unfortunately, after a while, the people who provide goods and services you and your government pay for begin to catch on that those bills are suddenly very easy to come by and they begin to demand more and more of them as exchange.  It’s a little hard to picture unless you run it into the abstract but think of it like an auction, where 5 people have $5 each to bid on 5 items.  Well those items (commodities) will get somewhere between $0 and $5 from the bidders, right?  Now, what happens if one of the bidders prints himself up $45 additional dollars?  Now he can bid $10 on each item and the other bidders will get nothing.

That’s what the top 1% are doing with commodities and other assets right now.  The assets are the same assets they were last year and the year before that.  There has been very little variation between supply and demand and demand has probably gone down a bit during the recession but that doesn’t matter as 1% of the people have MUCH more money than the other 99% and they…


….ahhhhh end of the free article! Uncle Phil doesn’t let me post the entire article for free! Fortunately for you, I’m his nephew and can get you a special discount on his site! Just follow this link:

http://philstockworld.com/membership/signup.php?affiliate_special_signup=1&coupon_or_referrer=jad714

You see that link there? I earn commission for everyone who signs up and YOU get a discount. Want to be on the commission side of that deal? My Uncle has me signed up under the affiliate program and wants more people to do it as well. If you would like to refer people and earn commission, please e-mail me at jad714 at aol.com (******@aol.com). It doesn’t cost you a single penny and all it takes to earn money is to refer people using your personal link.

 

Advertisements

About jad714

I'm 17 and freshly entering the world of stocks! I'm using my Uncle's website at www.philstockworld.com to get my information. His articles are fascinating!
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s